Year End Splash

Just in case I don't get a chance to post tomorrow, I just wanted to let everyone know it's here... The Santa Next Door is a prize on The Romance Reviews Year End Splash tomorrow (27th, from noon to midnight Eastern time - yes, ebooks are a global phenomenon!).  There's just one simple question to answer, and a pdf copy could be winging its way into your inbox.  What's that you say?  You already read it and loved it?  Well, don't tell me, tell Amazon - there's nothing more authors love than finding a happy smiley review on the biggest ebook store of all... But if you haven't already read it, then why not hop on over and see if you can snag a free copy as an early Christmas gift?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I love my publisher.

Halloween Blog Hop

Writer Wednesday Interview: Angela Wren