Ta da! 'Perfect Partners' has a cover!

Wow!  I absolutely love the cover that Crimson Romance have put together for my dancing novel, 'Perfect Partners'.  Lisa and Redmond look glamorous and romantic, and I could just see them on Strictly Come Dancing or Dancing with the Stars, or indeed Couples, the 'dance meets romance' show I created especially for this book.  And if you look closely, you'll see that the hot pink title text is studded with sequins... just in case my hero and heroine weren't sparkly enough already! 

There's more about the story on Crimson Romance's website here, and I'm so excited to see my book lined up alongside all their other fantastic new releases.  Roll on February 25th, when the ebook hits the virtual shelves.

Coming soon to a Kindle near you...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I love my publisher.

Halloween Blog Hop

Writer Wednesday Interview: Angela Wren